F10SC is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world. In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities and is approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant.
The benefits of using F10SC include:
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action
- *Rapid kill times – less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 15 mins (new testing Nov 2012)
- **Successfully tested against various influenza viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free
- Highly cost effective
- Biodegradable & ecologically friendly
- Diluted solution remains active for long periods of time
- Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world
*Note that the APVMA label shows different contact times for bacterial kill, the above times refer to the stronger dilution rate of 1:250. For details on specific F10SC performance and references, please contact us directly.