IRONBARK Aussie Pets over water suspension incubation tubs accommodate up to 14 eggs.
These tubs suit eggs from small gecko to mid-size monitors such as V.acanthurus and V.tristis, still leaving plenty of space between the eggs and lid surface, unlike some similar products.
IRONBARK Aussie pets believe the overwater suspension method is superior to alternatives such as perlite and vermiculite. The suspension method allows eggs to be exposed to optimal humidity and oxygen circulation without the chances of over-saturation from the incubation medium or reduced air flow around the egg.
We personally use these tubs for everything from V.kingorum, V.orientalis, V.acanthurus to V.glauerti with exceptional results.
- Six quadrants to separate different clutches, genetics, etc
- Holds up to 14 eggs.
- Easily and neatly stacked for storage.
- Raised bumps to help keep the egg suspended encourage air circulation.
- Can be used with a variety of substrates - Supplied with water crystals.
- Water can be added without disturbing the eggs
We recommend the use of water crystals as a holding medium in the bottom of these tubs to reduce the chances of water spills and sloshing.
Best of luck with your clutch!